The Cleaning Attendant Cum Driver shall report to the Operations Executive or Cleaning Supervisor or any other person who may be appointed by the Management from time to time.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To maintain general cleanliness of general areas, apartments, building areas and offices premises. To drive the mobile team of cleaners to different locations as per cleaning assignments scheduled.
1. Provide cleaning services at office premises, residential apartments and/or building areas
2. Carry out general cleaning and maintain cleanliness using appropriate materials, products and equipment
3. Handle and dispose waste according to instructions and cleaning industry standards
4. Comply with performance standards as well as workplace safety and health policy and procedures
5. To drive mobile team of cleaners to the assigned locations and complete tasks assigned
6. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• General Education or WSQ Certificate in Environmental Cleaning
• Able to understand basic instructions in English and communicate to customers
• Physically fit to carry out cleaning duties such as dusting, wiping, sweeping, mopping, handling and disposing waste
• Diligent, efficient and well-mannered worker, willing to learn and be trained
• Must possess a valid Driving License